Nihthelm mære

...ask for relief and I shall not give it...maybe if you beg child, I just might loosen the hold...but even then, only just a little...

Name:
Location: lost...

Nothing much. I'm a student with a temper (trying to control my impulses, and it's working...I think).

Monday, November 07, 2005

Aiel...Dance of the Spears

Wash the spears-while the sun climbs high.
Wash the spears-while the sun falls low.
Wash the spears-Who fears to die?
Wash the spears-No one I know!

Wash the spears-while life holds true.
Wash the spears-until life ends.
Wash the spears...

Wash the spears-Life is a dream.
Wash the spears-All dreams must end.

Wash the spears-till shade is gone.
Wash the spears-till water turns dry.
Wash the spears-How long from home?
Wash the spears-Until I die!

Wash the spears-till the sun grows cold.
Wash the spears-till water runs free.
Wash the spears...

Wash the spears-while I breathe.
Wash the spears-my steel is bright.
Wash the spears...

~pages 970-973, Chapter 57, A Breaking in the Three-Fold Land, The Shadow Rising, Book Four of The Wheel of Time~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home