Nihthelm mære

...ask for relief and I shall not give it...maybe if you beg child, I just might loosen the hold...but even then, only just a little...

Name:
Location: lost...

Nothing much. I'm a student with a temper (trying to control my impulses, and it's working...I think).

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Myself

How much I hate myself...
...for all the mistakes I commit...
...the carelessness I can't seem to stop...
How I dislike my ways...
...how can such a person as I be called responsible?
How can anyone depend on me so freely?
...it makes me hold myself...
I have to be me...a better me...
...change is all I must welcome
however cold it is,
however hot to the touch,
however much I sink into myself,
I must change...
and change for the better...
I am the Captain,
I will do better.
I will be...

~written this day for no other reason than just because...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home