Nihthelm mære

...ask for relief and I shall not give it...maybe if you beg child, I just might loosen the hold...but even then, only just a little...

Name:
Location: lost...

Nothing much. I'm a student with a temper (trying to control my impulses, and it's working...I think).

Sunday, September 11, 2005

This blog's web address...

Fool that I am, I typed it incorrectly and can't seem to correct it any longer.
Notice the address is myrdaal.blogspot.com, right? Well, it's suppose to be myrDDraal. That's right. It's suppose to be a double d. Sheesh...And blogger won't let me change it no matter how many times I try. Why?! Dang it!

Sigh...

This day is not starting out nicely...yeah, I just woke up like an hour ago. Stayed up till 4am reading...not an assignment at that, now I have only half a day left to finish them since I didn't do them yesterday..ha-ha! Baaaad student.... >.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home