Nihthelm mære

...ask for relief and I shall not give it...maybe if you beg child, I just might loosen the hold...but even then, only just a little...

Name:
Location: lost...

Nothing much. I'm a student with a temper (trying to control my impulses, and it's working...I think).

Sunday, September 11, 2005

"What Follows in Shadow"

"The voices seemed to whisper...Flesh so fine, so fine to tear, to gash the skin; skin to strip, to plait, so nice to plait the strips, so nice, so red the drops that fall; blood so red, so red, so sweet,; sweet screams, pretty screams, singing screams, scream your song, sing your screams..."

~p. 686, Chapter 45, What Follows In Shadow
The Eye of the World, The Wheel of Time

It is like a song, isn't it? A terifying one, but a still a song...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home