Nihthelm mære

...ask for relief and I shall not give it...maybe if you beg child, I just might loosen the hold...but even then, only just a little...

Name:
Location: lost...

Nothing much. I'm a student with a temper (trying to control my impulses, and it's working...I think).

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Declaration

I am a Darkfriend!!!




...




NOT!!! NO WAY WILL I BE ONE!!! Shai'tan's [*gasp* I named the Dark One! ... *roll eyes* XP] as ugly as hell and Rand isn't (in my imagination as well as book descriptions!).



Such a shallow reason... O_o well, whatever...
Seriously though, no matter how much I find the dark fascinating (and indeed it is), light's just the better one, and the right one besides.




Arrgh, gotta go. Homework calleth...o_O I mean, calls me to be put to rights. Hehehehehe ^^;

~my first frivolous post in this blog...XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home